Thursday, July 26, 2012

Song of the week, other stuff

So Song of The Week is late because I was busy with some other stuff.  Some of you may have noticed a review of the TAS episode The Survivor.  That is a project I had come back to off and on for, well, a long time.  I've mentioned before that humor is not something that comes easily to me so I wanted to really give it a shot.  The first piece of good news is I finally finished it.  The second is the guys at The Agony Booth are going to post it, which excites me because I am a big fan of their site.  For those of you who don't know, The Agony booth is a television and movie review site.  They started off doing text reviews but more and more they have branched into vlogs.  They still do text reviews, though.

Now, as for song of the week, I have chosen Wide Awake by Katy Perry.  I am not a Katy Perry fan, really.  I have nothing against her and from what I have heard and seen she seems like an all right person.  She does not go around bad mouthing people or makes an ass of herself (Sure, there was that time she dove into the giant cake but that is just entertainment.  To me true ass-hatery is just about anything Kim Kardashian does to get attention.).

No comments:

Post a Comment