Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Apologies for not posting...

But there are several factors involved.  The first is a lack of subject matter.  I have an idea in mind regarding world building but it has not really gelled.  Then there was the anti-Star Trek Marine article I was compiling but that just sounded bitter ranting.

And I suppose I feel a bit bummed about the state of PBEMing in general.  There seem to be fewer people playing, and many of the games are focused on canon worlds I have no interest in (i.e. Twilight, Harry Potter) and those I might be are 'Trek games that have...Marines...

Sorry, threw up in my mouth a little bit.

On top of that a friend of mine who plays in my game is going through a rough patch and had to bow out, my brother is still unemployed and...

Well, I guess it is just easier to lose time playing City of Heroes than writing.

I am not shutting down the blog, far from it.  I just wanted to explain to the awesome guys following my blog and everyone else who gives me a little time to read what I put out why there is no new activity.  Hopefully something will be up some time this Summer.  In the mean time if something catches my attention or if I have a song of the week I will still put it up.

A great many regards,

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment